Rebirth Of The Female Antagonist: Chapter 70
This is a preview, full chapter is coming soon!
An Wei stared at XuanRong who was starting to regain her awareness. When he noticed that his body was very close to her, he slowly moved away, trying to distance himself from her, but before he could even move, XuanRong subconsciously grabbed the hem of his clothes, not letting him go far away from her.
An Wei could only sigh and return to his original position, half-kneeling in front of XuanRong.
After a few seconds, XuanRong's breathing was starting to return to normal. She no longer needed to gasp repeatedly in order to breath. During the entire time, An Wei remained kneeling beside her since XuanRong would not release his clothes. Feeling hopeless, An Wei could only inwardly shook his head and was trying his best to suppressed the happiness of seeing XuanRong's dependence on him. He knew that he should not be happy of XuanRong being dependent on him, but he could not help it. He knew she was only dependent of him because she viewed him like a special person in her....
Top weekly On Wuxiaworld
- 1 Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up A Son Get A Free Husband
- 2 Trial Marriage Husband: Need To Work Hard
- 3 My Youth Began With Him
- 4 Perfect Secret Love The Bad New Wife Is A Little Sweet
- 5 Mr. Ceo Spoil Me 100 Percent
- 6 Super God Gene
- 7 The 99th Divorce
- 8 A Billion Stars Can't Amount To You
- 9 Bringing The Nation's Husband Home
- 10 Library Of Heaven's Path